Monday, January 12, 2009

The Beginning.

Why is it so difficult for me to put down my thoughts into words?
This is the question I ask myself whenever I pick up a pen and a paper and try to write something which is on my mind. I think for hours together and make up my mind to write about some topic. But then, when I hold the pen and start...I completely go blank. When it comes to putting down my thoughts, I am always at a loss of words. I then realized that, it is difficult for me to express myself through written words. I finally decided to overcome this weakness that I have.
How can some people write so well? Is it an inborn talent or is it something that one can improve on. If the latter is true, then my efforts of improving my writing skill can be successful. I just could not understand as to how people so easily express themselves in written words. Is it that easy to write whatever is on your mind? I DONT KNOW!!! But I certainly wanted to find out. I thought of giving myself a chance to write whatever I feel like.
So I thought... why not I have a blog of my own. I’ve always loved reading other’s blogs, but whenever I thought of creating my own blog, I felt it was something impossible.
Now here I am with my first post for ‘MY BLOG’.
Here are some reasons why I created my blog
1. Firstly, I wanted to know whether I really CAN put down my thoughts or is it just a mind block that I have.
2. Secondly, as a student of journalism, it would be very much helpful if I have a blog.
3. Lastly, five years down the line, when I read my blog I would be able to come to a conclusion whether I really have improved on my writing or not.

8 comments:

  1. Good Going Madhura.Best of luck.I will be looking forward to more posts from you.Hopefully You will put some of our discussions/Arguments on the blog.

    Rock On Madhura..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. thts cool.. i ll b lookin forward to read ur posts... b a regular blogger.. :) al da best..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, well written!! keep up the writing and i'm sure your writing will improve someday!! lol (ya i know, i'll jump)...but ya, happy blogging and keep smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) You've already put down your thoughts :) Your first post describes what you are thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaa... true! It wasnt easy though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyyy..... Very nice. Felt so good to read that. U're good at words :). Keep postin... N 'm not into bloggin that much. Dint like the idea.... Ya 'm unusual as usual ;). But maddy ka hai yaar. Kya hoga do theen lines likhne se:). So even 'll be postin.... Get some topic soon..... Good luck

    ReplyDelete